Having a little one is quite an eye opener, especially when they are able to communicate with you. They have a completely different view of the world than you. Mine has come up with some interesting questions and ideas that have brought a smile and a giggle to hubby and me. Thought I would share some with you….
- Leg’s belly : what my son calls his calf area.
- While looking at a picture of a sheared sheep he asked “Why did they cut off the sheep’s snow?”
- “It’s blue out.” means it is day time and “It’s not blue out.” means it is night.
- Various ways he pronounces words such as presments for presents, duckaling for duckling, bisicts for biscuits.
- One that always makes hubby smile and strut is when I tell little man he is not allowed to grow anymore (’cause as mama I want him to stay little) he says “I have to grow, so that I can be big like dada.”
I look forward to what else little man comes up with. Hope you enjoyed a little smile for today. 😀