Ta Da ! The front view of little man’s sweater. He has picked the colors red and blue and they are quite striking.
Here is a view of the backside. I have to make one more section like this and then sew them together to make the body of the sweater. It took me 3 days to complete this section. I did pretty well and only have a couple mistakes which are almost invisible this time. I did have to unravel a bit to fix a dropped stitch that I could not figure out how to weave back in. Little man is really excited, especially every time I measured the amount against him. I was making sure it was going to work. Well more pics as a I go along. 🙂